Vintage American Cabaret, AmCab for short is an energetic Turkish influenced style of belly dance that originated in America in the 1960s and is known for fast hard shimmies, sharp isolations and lively finger cymbals.
Level 1 Vintage Am Cab(American Cabaret) Fast & Fun “Zeina” *NEW*
- Complete “Intro to Belly Dance” live 12 week Class
- or Complete “Beginning Belly dance Part A, Fundamental Basics” one line course & “Beginning Belly Dance Fundamentals Part B track 2 Am Cab online course
- Focus: In this class we will be learning a vocabulary of fast moves, and combinations and put it all together into a choreography to the classic song Zenia
- Instructors: Cecilia & Chad Rinn
- Length of course: 12 week course.
- Day & time: Wed. 7:00-8:15pm
- Length of class: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Age: Adult (13+)
- Price: $70.00 a month/ $175 session
- Material Fees:
- Expectations: 30 Minutes a week of outside class practice
- Costume(If wanting to perform in Student Showcase): Black Skirt $70, Silver top (NEW) $30, Hip scarf $30, Circle Skirt $65 custom made and provided by instructor(These costume pieces of foundational pieces used in other belly dance classes) * performance is always optional.
- Class starts Wed. June 3rd, 2020