In these Belly Dance Fusion classes we will explore the differences and similarities of Arabic folkloric Dance and Classic and Modern Rock Music, how to tell a story with movement and having way too much fun along the way.
Level 2 Fusion Belly Dance: Crystalline-Folkloric and Modern Belly Dance Fusion
- Requirements:Complete “Intro to Belly Dance”, “Level 1 Foundations: Fast Moves and Zills” & “level 1 Foundations: Slow Moves and Veil” classes
- Focus: In this class we will learn some debke & khaleeji folkloric dance moves and history ,and fuseing it with good old Belly Dance to a song by Björk & Omar Souleyman. This is an especially good class for our Co-ed school because it explores both the feminine and masculine quality for movement and expression.
- Instructors:Cecilia & Chad Rinn
- Length of course:12 week course.
- Day & time: Tues. 8:00-9:00pm
- Length of class:1 hour
- Age:Adult (13+)
- Price:$60.00 a month/ $150 session
- Material Fees:NA
- Class Starts Dec. 4th, 2018