In these Belly Dance Fusion classes we will explore the differences and similarities of Arabic folkloric Dance and Classic and Modern Rock Music, how to tell a story with movement and having way too much fun along the way.
Level 2 Fusion Belly Dance: Cursed Diamond-Toltec and Lyrical Fusion
- Requirements:Complete “Intro to Belly Dance”, “Level 1 Foundations: Fast Moves and Zills” & “level 1 Foundations: Slow Moves and Veil” classes
- Focus: In this class we will learn some basic Toltec Energy dance moves, and Lyrical dance moves, and fuse it with good old Belly Dance to a song by the Black Crows, and TV on the Radio. This is an especially good class for our Co-ed school because it explores both the feminine and masculine quality for movement and expression..
- Instructors:Cecilia & Chad Rinn
- Length of course:12 week course.
- Day & time: 8:00-9:00pm
- Length of class:1 hour
- Age:Adult (13+)
- Price:$60.00 a month/ $150 session
- Material Fees:NA
- Class Starts Sept. 4th, 2018