Raqs Sharqi, Arabic for “Dance of the Orient”, is a modern style with its roots in folkloric dance that is known for detailed hip work and an emotional and graceful connection to the music.
Level 3 Raqs Shaqi: “Silk Veil and Inprov”
- Requirements: Complete “Level 1 Foundations classes, Slow moves & Veil” & “Level 1:Fast Moves & Zills”, and Level 2 Raqs Sharki courses for a year min. permission from instructor
- Focus: We will be learning some advanced silk veil moves and choreo, plus start working on inprov for Raqs Sharqi.
- Instructors: Cecilia Rinn
- Length of course: 12 week course.
- Day & time: Monday. 6:45-7:45pm
- Length of class: 1 hour
- Age: Adult (13+)
- Price:$60.00 month / $150 session
- Material Fees: Silk Veil $65 (if you don’t have one)
- Class Starts June 3rd, 2019