This page is for students currently enrolled in Starbelly School of Dance courses!
Additional Payment Types Accepted
* Cash Preferred (preferred)
• Venmo- “Cecilia Rinn @Starbelly
• Pay pal payments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Credit & Debit Cards https://checkout.square.site/pay/85ccd99ada8e4963914468b4cd33b1a5
or over the phone 208-891-6609
• Checks: made out to “Starbelly School of Dance”
• Please choose the classes you would like to take.
• If you have questions please contact Cecilia 208-891-6609.
• Cecilia will contact you if she sees any conflicts with your choices.
• Class payment is for the month/session and reserves your spot in class, space is limited
• No refunds for missed class.
• No makeup classes.
• All tuition fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• If we have to cancel a class, then you will be credited for that class.
• Class payment is due the first class of the session
• Attendance will be taken, Please be on time
• There is a minimum and maximum student count for each class. If there is less than the class minimum then the class will be canceled and all paid fees returned. Classes have limited space, so register in a timely fashion to secure your spot in class.
• If you miss or will be late for class, please e-mail or text the schools director Cecilia Rinn 208-891-6609 or email@example.com
• All students need to fill out a registration form in full before each 12 week session.
Performance Opportunities/Student Showcases:
• Starbelly puts on 4 “Student Showcases” a year, each near the end of the 12(or 10) week course.
• All Level 200 level and up students are invited to participate in these shows.
• Performance is NOT a requirement.
• Cecilia is also a belly dance costume designer and seamstress and makes all the costumes for Starbelly School of Dance. If a student chooses to perform in a Student Showcase, they must purchase a costume from the school. More information will be provided by the individual instructors and provided 6-8 weeks into class course.
• Taking class is not a guarantee of any performance opportunities outside of the Quarterly Student Showcases. The Starbelly Dancers and Starbelly Student Troupe are by invitation and are separate from the regular belly dance classes.
• All class Choreography are property of Starbelly School of Dance, and can’t be performed outside of the Starbelly Student Salons without the written permission from the directors of the school, with the exception of a private performance for family and friends.
Suggested Attire for Belly Dance Class
• Ladies and Gentlemen-stretchy shorts or yoga pants and a tight fitting stretchy top. Supportive garments: women-Sports bra, men-supportive garment.
These dance forms come from a culture of community. The theory and practice of “community” is important to understanding and being able to dance the dance. The practice of being part of a community starts in your dance classes, and extends out to the local dance community, the national dance community and the international dance community. Becoming involved in watching dance performances, taking workshops, & supporting the art form as a whole is a great start to fostering community.
Starbelly School of Dance
Cecilia Rinn, Director 208.891.6609