The Starbelly Dancers, the premier performing group of Starbelly School of Dance, participate in and create numerous fundraising events through-out the year, including their Annual Big Bad-Ass Belly Dance Show, silent auction & workshops. All profits raised through these efforts are put into two funds, 1) A scholarship fund, and 2) a fund for temporary financial aid. We do this so we can better serve the community in helping provide dance opportunities to everyone who wants it, regardless of ability to pay.
- Only partial -25% to 50% of class fees
- Funds are limited.
- Application does not guarantee availability of funds
- Only students who have completed at least one full session at the school are eligible
- Decisions will be based two factors 1) students commitment to dance and the school 2) financial need
- Funds must be used for and within the session applied and awarded.
- Financial aid is limited to two sessions a year per qualified student
- * We will happily accept donations for these two funds.