Starbelly is family friendly, inclusive, empathetic dance school that is for everyBODY. Starbelly is a one stop shop for everyone interested in belly dance, all age and levels classes, tailored costumes, professional mentorship, performance opportunities, emotional and spiritual growth through dance.
Cecilia is a talented instructor and artist with 3 decades of experience in raqs sharki and built the foundations of large scale belly dance education in Idaho.
Belly Dance is for all sizes, shapes, ages & genders. Come learn the expressive, emotional and liberating art of belly dance at Starbelly School of Dance. Practice loving kindness, body acceptance & celebrate what makes you uniquely you in a warm and welcoming environment.
For New Students!-Included with your Belly Dance Fundamentals courses
- Brief discussion of the history and culture of this beautiful dance
- Positive affirmations and deep breathing exercises
- Thrilling work-out excellent for core strength, spine flexibility, and achieving and maintaining healthy body weight
- Password to the video and choreography resources available on the Starbelly website
- Instruction of the highest quality by Cecilia Rinn, a nationally recognized performer and instructor with 20 + years of experience
Additional benefits for continuing Starbelly Students.
- Performance opportunities, including but limited to quarterly Student Showcases & possible inclusion in the Student Troupe
- Custom made professional costumes made by Cecilia Rinn of Starbelly Designs
- Exploration of different styles of belly dance, including Modern and Classical Egyptian and Oriental, Vintage American Cabaret, Starbelly Squad (Tribal Style) Belly Dance, Fusion, and Folkloric.
Classes break down to being $15 an hour for group classes. All aged 13 and over are welcome to enroll.
Below is a grid showing the tracks at Starbelly School of Dance